Sync Computing is an MIT based startup company on a mission to build
the next leap in distributed computing in the cloud. Sync Computing’s
foundational technology is capable of solving large-scale scheduling
optimization problems instantly, unlocking unprecedented gains in the
orchestration of large-scale computing applications. Businesses
worldwide will be able to utilize cloud resources with optimal
efficiency, saving billions of dollars and endless hours on the cloud.
We are targeting applications in data analytics, machine learning, and
Sync Computing is searching for a full-time Senior Front End Engineer. The right candidate can be Full-time Remote or work in our Cambridge, MA co-working space.
As a Senor Front End Engineer, you will be part of a growing
interdisciplinary team and will work closely with other world-class
engineers to build, test, and deploy cutting-edge distributed software
packages on the cloud. We are looking for someone who loves diving into
code, working with complex systems, and building solutions.
- Own our application front end code and customer facing user experience.
- Rapid prototyping of new UI concepts as we grow our web application.
- Work in cloud development environments such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Work within a wide range of systems and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Adhere to code documentation and best practices.
closely with our highly technical users to understand their needs and
work across product and engineering to build solutions.
- Collaborate across engineering, product, and leadership to iterate and improve our products.
- Experience building complex web applications and microservices
- Extensive experience shipping features using React.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs.
- Solid understanding of foundational software design pattern.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in full time software development or similar role.
technical background in electrical engineering, computer science,
applied math, physics, or related fields is required, with a B.S., M.S.
or PhD degree.
- Candidates must have excellent written and oral
communication skills, a strong desire to learn, be self-directed, and
be motivated to work in a fast paced start-up environment.